This item is now sold!
I’m selling my Precor S3.15 strength system for $850. My wife and I have had it for a few years, but we use it too infrequently to justify the amount of space it takes out of a main living area. I’m sad to part with it since it’s such a great unit, but with kids and limited space, it’s just time for it to go. It is barely used, and could pass for new. We’re also including a number of accessories. It had a 10 year warranty when we purchased it new, so it has a number of years remaining.
Normally, I don’t like to try to sell items through my blog, so please bear with me.
This is a Precor S3.15 weight station ($1299 retail, $1099 “street”), and we’re including some accessories purchased at Scheels. The equipment includes a 150 lb weight stack, weight shroud to keep little fingers out, a leg press attachment (about a $400 upgrade to the base machine), and multi-hip attachment (about a $200 upgrade). The accessories include a lat bar, straight bar, curl bar, rope, V-shape handle, single handle, and chain. We’re asking $850 (or feel free to make an offer) for all of the above — weight station, attachments, and accessories — which would cost about $1800 if purchased new ($1700 for the station and attachments, and $100 or so for the accessories).
The S3.15 is a single weight stack gym with more than 25 exercises for full-body, strength building workouts. Below are some additional specifications.
- The leg press and/or multi-hip attachments may be attached on either side
- Multi-directional press arm allows you to perform pressing exercises and pec fly movements with the path of motion you determine
- Inward motion movement improves the chest and shoulders range of motion while automatically producing 25% more resistance through an increased range of motion
- Pectoral fly motion replicates the dumbbell fly with one additional feature – consistent resistance throughout the entire movement
- Straight forward press motion simulates the standard chest press for overall pectoral development
- Tricep press is performed by gripping the vertical handles together in front of your chest and maintaining a closed grip throughout the pressing movement
- Thigh hold down pads are built into the seat
- Seat: Black stitched vinyl over foam; comfortable, adjustable, ergonomically correct seat fits a wide range of body types
- Pulleys: ABEC rated ball bearings for added durability and smooth feel
- Cables – 1/8 inch military spec cables with nylon sheath. Tested to 2,000 lbs (909kg) tensile strength with Nylon/Fiberglass pulleys for added durability with swiveling cable ends.
- Chest supported seated row
- Mid Pulley/Ab strap
- Freedom press
- 6 ft 11 in height; 6 ft 8 in by 5 ft 11 in foot print
Leave a comment, send me a tweet, or talk to me in person if you’re interested. This would be a great way to kick off your new years resolution list if your list includes more fitness.